Friday, March 27, 2009

Unfinished

Pain suppresses me
Unwillingly to let my heart breathe
No ability to protect me as my heart bleeds internally
Struggling with feelings I'm wondering how I endured
Trying to concur the concept of love but I keep falling through a trap door
Another failure as I'm unsuccessful with love once more
Pain erupting and shooting through my heart like lava out of a volcano
Burning my soul
Disturbing my stability
Possibly affecting me mentally
Ripping me emotionally
If love takes a toll on you like this
Why is it even in existence?
Is it that we claim love without knowing the right definition
Falling for someone who isn’t even suppose to be a love interest
Damn, now we’re left with hurt feelings
No closure to heal them
Stressed and depressed trying to deal with them
If it wasn’t for this thing called love we wouldn’t be in this situation
Where we saying to another human “we hate them”
Wish we could go back erase and never date them
But in all reality we should really thank them
Now we know the consequences of what happens if we leave our hearts open

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Trying to concur the concept of love... by far my favorite line - it seems that so often this challenge goes unconquered in life
-lyricalcyphr