Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Touches

Simply awaiting your validation for some sexual fornication
Ready to tempt your temptation
Let me kiss all the places
That'll have your legs shaking, heart racing, back aching
I want to mark your body with tattoos of my kisses
Baby I'm your genie ready to grant all your wishes
Close your eyes first I want to take you to a special place
Its me and you there, for everything else in your memory right now is erased
Your body is my target place
I want to make sure every ounce of it is safe
I'm not god but I can take you to that higher place
Have you on cloud nine like the temptation say
You got me going in circles, yeah let that Luther play
The sounds of your moans is like music to my ears
Every encounter with your body reduce all my fears
Subliminal messages from your heart to mine
Indirectly stating you're all mine
I want to get you so excite that when your body erupt with pleasure, you'll have a heavenly sighting
That'll make tears fall from your eyes
Its not only your body I want to make love to your mind
That way when I cross your mind
You'll get that tingle in your spine
That'll remind you of this moment in time

No comments: