Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Let me love you

Let me love you
And embrace how you came become one from two
Loving you is all I do
I'm physically, mentally, and emotionally in love with you
Everything I do I do it for you
Its the little things about you that keeps me smiling
Just thinking about you has my heart pounding
Anxiously wanting you here with me right now
I'm counting the second, minutes and hours you're not around
Just the mere mention of your name turns my day around
Heaven must've sent your love to me
You're an angel now spread your wings
And shower me with drips of love
Tell me no one will intervene with this thing we call love
Put your all into me
I put my all into you
You and me become we
You're my star shinning in the sky
You're my light making the day bright
You're my life I feed off to live
Its for you anything I'm willing to give
Loving you this hard is something I never thought I'll do
But its gotten to the point where I'm not only wanting but needing you
Together forever is how I see me and you
With a bond so strong that nothing but death can keep me from you
Til death do us part
I'm willing to say I do and take on the responsibility of becoming the other half of you
Only to you my love is true

No comments: