Thursday, March 19, 2009

For you

interesting conversations with intimate speculations
anticipating our transformation into deeper relations
no love deprivation as we enter into a new journey of more spiritual commitment
our attraction goes way beyond physical appearance,
our minds, bodies, and souls connect like its our obligation
I'm insinuating that you're my destination
finally exclusive with so much definition
transitioned my feeling into yours with no regret
and you return the favor with no neglect
either this love is real or god's putting us through a test
whatever the case may be
your presence is like a breath a fresh air I can't wait to breath
now I'm trapped in by the texture of your heart being so warm to me
images of us together drives me so insane that I wish my mind was a camera so I can take a picture and have it framed
your personality enlightens me
your voice excites me
your determination enthuse me
your generosity soothes me
you're beautiful
wonderful
with a soul of gold
with qualities like that my heart was sold
Whenever
Where ever
Whatever you desire
I'm going to give it to you
I'll be your number one supplier
I'm your realier
And secrectly you're my ghost writer
Everyline I spit
You inspire
You're the one I admire
The one who puts a flame to my fire
The one who takes me higher
My lover, my friend, and my future

No comments: