Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Thinking...

I been doing some thinking
Ones comprehension is really peaking
Seeking love in all the wrong places
Secret love with all the wrong faces
Distant love with no return penetration
Clouded emotions with so much termination
Determination turned into bitter sensation
With love I've hit my final destination
Compromising with myself to love me more
Balance it on a scale and get an even score
Hit in the heart again
Now I'm losing once more
Trying to gain mobility
I know there's a possibility
For me to get a victory
Success with love needs to be branded on me
So passionate about becoming a better me
But does becoming a better me means get rid of he?
Does becoming a better me means get rid of she?
Damn, I wish there was somebody to answer me
Need a solution before wrong love take over me
GOT IT
I'll let u out of my heart, lock it, and swallow the key

No comments: