Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Heart 2 Heart

Day by day I pray for better-ness
Most of the time it ends with bitter-ness
Short days, long nights
Crying tears and struggling to fight
Loneliness in my heart
With stress taking over my brain
My pain isn’t physically done
But mentally I’m insane
Emotionally I’m a wrack
Just look at my life it’s a mess
Why should I have to live this way?
Why should I have to take this internal pain?
But at the same time I feel why should I give up?
I got so much to accomplish
So many goals to meet
Smiling everyday but there’s really no happiness in me
Fake it until I make it is enough motivation for me
Seeing is believing and a lot of people have really showed their demons
Hateful word play from people who supposedly care about me
Negative feedback from the ones who supposedly love me
Dealing with this is hard to do
Can’t ignore but I have a special storage in my brain for it
Left my heart open and the results was “it’s destroyed”
Picking up the pieces hoping to “restore” it
Mold it back into one piece
Wrap it up in my arms and just hold onto to me

No comments: