Thursday, February 25, 2010

Lost: Part 1

I’ve cried my last tear
I’m done trying to fix it
What we once had is left in the distant
Stuck in the past
Too lost to find the future
Why keep trying
Why sacrifice my heart
Why waste my time
Why work on something that is constantly hitting a flat line
You aren’t appreciative of it anyway
If you were my heart wouldn’t bleed with so much pain
Can’t stop the bleeding
Because you’re constantly picking and poking at the cut
It’s time to give up
Time to let go
I love you so much
But I love me much more
My feelings are so tore
I just don’t know what to do
Either I can be miserable with you
Or lost without you
This love thing
Is just an ongoing battle
I refuse to be defeated
But my body is getting weak
And I still don’t know what to do
I guess I’ll find out when I write a part 2

No comments: